6 Steps to 6 Figures
This 16-week course, "6 Steps to 6 Figures", is the most comprehensive curriculum in the financial industry. Your life will be transformed as you embark upon your financial journey from the "land of not enough" to the "land of more than enough".
1. Motivation & Implementation
Money Mindset Cash-flow Analysis Planning Your Journey
- Change your perception of money management as well as poverty.
- Assess your financial status, accept the responsibility for your circumstances and identify problem spending.
- Learn how to make major purchasing decisions by knowing your needs, wants and desires. To also show the power of agreement even in your finances.
2. Cash Flow Creation
- Generating more cash flow is critical to completing your journey. We will show you how to shift income utilizing taxes, check stubs and businesses to create more cash flow.
- Opening a business is essential to shifting cash flow. Having a home-based business serves as a critical role in shifting income, creating cash flow and eliminating debt.
- Construction Zone: It’s time to revisit your budget, expense tracking, cash flow, W4’s, to ensure we are on the right track.
3. Debt Elimination
Debt Elimination Debt Accelerator Debt Free (except mortgage)
The bigger they are the harder they fall. We will set a plan to tackle debt one step at a time. The average person is debt free within 7 years or less. We will also set a 72 biweekly plan for your finance.
4. Credit Restoration
Understanding Credit, Edit Your Credit, and Negotiations
- Credit is Your Character: Introducing credit to you, what it is, how it works, and the benefits of having good credit compared to bad credit.
- Edit Your Credit: Introducing credit to you what it is, how it works, and the benefits of having good credit compared to bad credit.
5. Tax Minimization
Understanding Taxes, Schedule C, and Deductions
Minimization of Taxes: The same way an I-Pass will allow a person to only pay half of the toll fee; business deductions have allowances W2 income does not contain. One of the enemies of wealth is taxes. Learn how to reduce your taxes utilizing the business you opened in step 2.
6. Wealth Accumulation
Insurance, Investments, and Estate Planning
- Mortgage Paid Off: Debt free totally! Now that all of your consumer debt is paid off it’s time to tackle your mortgage. The average person completes this within 7 years. We will also visit your insurance (auto, health, homeowners) policies.
- Insurance and Investing: Insurance is more than protection; it is also an investment vehicle. Most millionaires utilize cash value insurance policies as an invest and a way to avoid probate. We will also discuss how to invest using stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and tax-deferred versus tax-exempt. Mr. Howard has been successful in obtaining several properties debt-free.
- Will’s, Trust’s and Estates: Estate planning is a must have when looking at a person’s overall financial wellness. The purpose of getting out of debt and building wealth is to also protect our lineage as we had it off to the next generations. Putting in place trusts, will’s and estate planning are essential to complete your journey to “The Land of More Than Enough”
Meet Your Instructor
Minister George M. Howard Jr. has over twenty years’ experience as a financial coach and wealth mentor. He is the author of the nationally recognized books: “Edit Your Credit”, “From Purchase to Profit”, and “6 Steps to 6 Figures”. He believes “money management is a mindset and broke is a temporary condition”. George exclaims, “if you can change your mind about money, money will change its mind about you and stick around for a whole lot longer.” Through practical principles George financially coaches and mentors others “How to Obtain Wealth Gods Way.”
Through financial coaching, seminars, conferences, workshops, and one-on-one wealth mentoring sessions, Minister Howard has literally financially helped thousands of individuals avoid bankruptcy, take control of their finances, and experience financial freedom. Minister Howard has purposed his life to empowering the Kingdom of God through the Word of God to seeing individuals set free from financial dependency .
Issac Newton's first law of motion
An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Your savings, net-worth, and retirement will not change until you make it change. Set in motion your financial strategy by purchasing the From Purchase to Profit - Tax Lien Kit and watch your financial future change.
How ready will you be for retirement?
If you do not do something different today your tomorrow will be the same. Ask yourself, how much do I need for retirement and what age would I like to retire ? Now ask, do I see myself creating this amount of wealth within this time period? If the answer is no then time is not on your side. The only way to make tomorrow better is to make the right choices today. Do not work your way though retirement set change in motion.