This is not like any other course you have ever taken. Through this course you will learn how: credit bureaus operate, federal law regulates, credit scores are composed, disputes are managed and the ins and outs of credit. You will learn how to: “Edit Your Credit”, negotiate with creditors, turn negative credit ratings into positives and much much more.
- 6 Steps to “Edit Your Credit”
- Introducing credit to you, what it is, how it works
- The benefits of having good credit compared to bad credit
- Understanding Credit Scores
- How to negotiate to a good credit score
- Correctly disputing